About KENDALL & ASSOCIATES Organizational Development
KENDALL & ASSOCIATES Organizational Development was established in 1990. Our mission is to help organizations and individual clients maximize performance to achieve success.
Certifications and Licenses
- NYS Contract System Registered Vendor
- NYS MWBE Certification (Minority/women -owned Business Enterprise) – In Progress
- Warren County Business License
- Deming Management Method (TQM)
- Covey Principle-Centered Leadership
- The Four Roles of Leadership
- Covey The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Leadership Adirondack graduate
Memberships & Affiliations
About Leslie Kendall
Leslie Kendall has worked with businesses, school districts, non-profit groups, and government agencies. She has degrees in Foreign Language, Education, and Criminal Justice Administration.
- Selected as Emerging Leader in 2014…by the American Association of University Women Adirondack Branch
- Served on Board of Directors for Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Southern Adirondacks
- AAUW Board of Directors officer
- Glens Falls Feeder Canal Alliance volunteer
- Sponsor EDC 2016 Economic Outlook
Contact Leslie Kendall for more information at (518) 636-9291.